Check out today’s Daily Dose about how to communicate more effectively in a digital world.
Do you find yourself reaching for coffee and energy drinks throughout the day? Check out this short video on Energy and State management.
We all have the ability to create energy in any situation by controlling three things:
- Physiology – how are you siting, standing, and breathing?
- Language – what words and language are you using?
- Focus – what are you putting your focus on?
Language is a powerful thing, and most of us don’t even notice how much the words we use affect our happiness. Check out this <4 minute video about the importance of the language we use in our inner dialogue and a simple tip that can give you a whole new outlook on life!
We often underestimate the power and the opportunity that one minute can hold. I had the opportunity to interview with Nicole Keating today from The Art of Epic Wellness, here is a little tidbit from that interview.
Watch what you do with your minutes, because if you don’t, its amazing how many opportunities you may be saying no to without even knowing it!
- Cracking the Millennial Code: An Interview with Javier Montes
- Discover Your Talents: An Interview with Don Hutcheson
- The hidden secret to changing your life in less than 10 minutes a day: Interview with Julianna Raye
- Increase Your Website Conversions: An Interview with Chris Dayley
- What comes first: Fulfillment or Success? An Interview with Chris Plough