Welcome to Episode 44 of the Business Revolution business podcast!
Have you heard this quote from Henry David Thoroeau? “The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation” You don’t have to be one of those people! You are closer than you think in igniting your own personal revolution!
Mike Merriam joins us to teach us his “recipe” in creating exactly the life you want to live. As an author, coach, biohacker, life enthusiast and most importantly family man- Mike has unlocked the secret that the mass of men have yet to understand.
Also in this episode, you will learn:
- Why you need to start small and start today
- Choosing to battle your dragons to find your purpose
- The definition of “state” and it’s undeniable importance
- The 6 fundamental questions needed to ignite your personal revolution
- How to ask “the 5 why’s”
- How to incorporate AVID into your day
- Trading authenticity for perfection
And so, so much more!