Actionable Digital Marketing Techniques: A Meeting of the Stephen’s
This week, our guest is someone who might seem familiar. That might be because he runs a podcast and a digital marketing company, or maybe it is simply because his name is also Stephen!
Stephen Woessner has been involved in internet marketing since the invention of commercial internet and has also written two internationally best-selling books: “Viral Social Networking” and “The Small Business Owner’s Handbook to Search Engine Optimization.” He is an expert when it comes to digital marketing, to say the least.
In this business podcast interview, we discuss the 8 money-draining mistakes that businesses make and the 8 money making opportunities that businesses can use to increase sales. This episode is filled to the brim with valuable information all you have to do is listen in and get started!
This week you’ll discover:
- The art of accepting imperfection
- How to “create your own chocolate cake”
- The XZY method
- How to get clear on who you are and who you want to attract
- Why you should be connecting with as many people as possible
- Email is not dead!
- Don’t forget to check out Stephen’s website-
- And the Onward Nation podcast-
- Check out my interview on Onward Nation-
- Cracking the Millennial Code: An Interview with Javier Montes
- Discover Your Talents: An Interview with Don Hutcheson
- The hidden secret to changing your life in less than 10 minutes a day: Interview with Julianna Raye
- Increase Your Website Conversions: An Interview with Chris Dayley
- What comes first: Fulfillment or Success? An Interview with Chris Plough