Appreciative Inquiry: An Interview with Jon Berghoff
Jon Berghoff returns this week on Business Revolution to discuss appreciative inquiry- and no, that doesn’t mean being thankful for questions.
Jon runs and designs all of Hal Elrod’s live speaking events such as the Best Year Ever Blueprint. He is one of the most intelligent people I have encountered when it comes to growing a business and leading business owners, but many people don’t know that Jon barely graduated high school, much less college.
In this business podcast episode, listen as Jon takes us on an informative course about the methodology/philosophy that is Appreciative Inquiry. Learn how as a business owner, you can use the method to completely transform how you approach challenges and using the techniques to achieve massive growth for your company!
This week, you’ll learn:
The importance of inspiring so much strength in a system that weakness becomes irrelevant
Why excellent is not the opposite of broken
How to look at situations through a different lens
What SOAR thinking is
The importance of having a shared higher purpose
- Cracking the Millennial Code: An Interview with Javier Montes
- Discover Your Talents: An Interview with Don Hutcheson
- The hidden secret to changing your life in less than 10 minutes a day: Interview with Julianna Raye
- Increase Your Website Conversions: An Interview with Chris Dayley
- What comes first: Fulfillment or Success? An Interview with Chris Plough