The Architect: Interview with Greg Anderson
Is your personal life just as important as your professional life?
The answer is yes. This week, a friend of mine (who I met under very serendipitous circumstances), shares his entrepreneurial journey and how he reached the realization that his personal relationships were equally as important as his professional ones. Greg Anderson, “The Architect,” shares with us his expansive wealth of knowledge and touches on a number of points that you can introduce into your life right away. You definitely won’t want to miss this business podcast episode, make sure you have a pen and get ready to take notes!
You will learn:
- How Greg used his dyslexia to power his entrepreneurial journey
- How to set proper expectations in your relationship
- The power of using the 4 Bs
- Why you should use an accountability system
- How to “game-itize” your life
- The importance of knowing your WHY
- The best mindset hack you will ever hear
- Cracking the Millennial Code: An Interview with Javier Montes
- Discover Your Talents: An Interview with Don Hutcheson
- The hidden secret to changing your life in less than 10 minutes a day: Interview with Julianna Raye
- Increase Your Website Conversions: An Interview with Chris Dayley
- What comes first: Fulfillment or Success? An Interview with Chris Plough