Backwards Day: Behind the Scenes with Stephen Christopher
Today podcast producer, Sherwin Jenabian, turns the table around on Stephen Christopher and interviews him with a series of questions posed by Business Revolution business podcast listeners. Listen as Stephen shares some of his epic business failures and successes, which led to where he is today. He has owned and started several businesses in the last decade, one of which failed leaving him in over $100 thousand debt. Now, as you have probably been told, failure is life’s greatest teacher. Unfortunately, many corporate cultures don’t want to go there so they choose to play it safe making the same choices over and over again. However, Stephen, an avid student of personal development, didn’t shy away from the peaks and valleys in his careers; in fact, he embraced them all. Through being in the trenches, so to speak, he survived tough times and came through the other side with irreplaceable experience and perseverance. Since then Stephen has owned and operated two award winning online marketing firms based in Denver, Colorado. His primary goal in life is to selflessly add value to others and to help business owners achieve success beyond their wildest dreams. It is Stephen’s hope that this interview will leave you with some of his golden nuggets so help you avoid future mistakes.
- Cracking the Millennial Code: An Interview with Javier Montes
- Discover Your Talents: An Interview with Don Hutcheson
- The hidden secret to changing your life in less than 10 minutes a day: Interview with Julianna Raye
- Increase Your Website Conversions: An Interview with Chris Dayley
- What comes first: Fulfillment or Success? An Interview with Chris Plough