Cracking the Millennial Code: An Interview with Javier Montes
Are you part of Generation X or Generation Y, or are you right on the cusp like our guest this week, Javier Montes?
By the year 2020, 50% of all working people will be considered a “millennial,” but the truth is, many people do not know how the many differences in this generation compared to the generation before it. In fact, it is a common misconception that “millennials” are people born after the year 2000, when in actuality they are people born between the years 1980-2000.
So, how can you leverage your company and become a true leader of the millennial workforce? Javier shares his in-depth breakdown in how to crack the code of the millennial in order to create widespread success for your business!
In this business podcast episode, you’ll also learn..
- Why it is important to learn how to empower millennials
- What the “millennial mindset” is
- The difference between tech-savvy and tech-dependent
- The 6 key takeaways of leading a millennial workforce
And so much more!
Don’t forget to connect with Javier in the Business Revolution Facebook Group!
Or on his website… http://meetjavier.com/
Or add him directly on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/MeetJavier/
- Cracking the Millennial Code: An Interview with Javier Montes
- Discover Your Talents: An Interview with Don Hutcheson
- The hidden secret to changing your life in less than 10 minutes a day: Interview with Julianna Raye
- Increase Your Website Conversions: An Interview with Chris Dayley
- What comes first: Fulfillment or Success? An Interview with Chris Plough