Demystifying Sales: Andy Paul Interview
What does it REALLY mean to sell? What is your goal, your mission, your purpose?
This week’s episode of the Business Revolution business podcast features a guest with decades of selling experience. Andy Paul is an author, blogger, speaker and expert sales consultant. He has even written two books, one of which is on Amazon’s top-twenty rated sales books of all time.
So, how can you get unstuck from your position right now and accelerate your sales growth? Andy shares with us masses of value in this eye-opening episode. As Jeff Bezos (founder and CEO of Amazon) once said, “We don’t make money when we sell thing, we make money when we help people make purchase decisions.”
This week, you will learn…
- Exactly what it takes to be an expert salesperson.
- How to shift your selling mindset from yourself to your customer.
- The importance of being 100% unambiguous when selling.
- How to “niche-down.”
- Why hiring the right salesperson is crucial to your business.
To connect with Andy Paul directly, don’t forget to join the Business Revolution Facebook Group!
- You can find Andy’s website here.
- Read Andy’s top selling book!
- Listen to Andy’s podcast, Accelerate!
- Join the conversation in the Business Revolution Facebook Group!!
- Cracking the Millennial Code: An Interview with Javier Montes
- Discover Your Talents: An Interview with Don Hutcheson
- The hidden secret to changing your life in less than 10 minutes a day: Interview with Julianna Raye
- Increase Your Website Conversions: An Interview with Chris Dayley
- What comes first: Fulfillment or Success? An Interview with Chris Plough