Discover Your Talents: An Interview with Don Hutcheson
Don Hutcheson, lifelong entrepreneur, coach, podcaster, author and expert in the realm of unlocking your true passions, joins us to share his story and wisdom around exactly what it means to discover your talent.
There is a direct balance between what we are hardwired to be good at and what we cultivate and create based on those innate skills. When you begin to develop every part of yourself, rather than just one piece of the puzzle, you will find out how much more you have to offer than you ever thought possible.
In this business podcast episode, you’ll also learn..
- If all you have is a hammer, everything else becomes a nail
- Why Michael Jordan didn’t play baseball
- The importance of keeping a journal
- How not to leave the best parts of yourself unspoken
- The biggest regret in most peoples lives
And so much more!
- Connect with Don on his website
- Or through Twitter : https://twitter.com/donhutcheson11Also check out these books that Don recommends:
- “Don’t Waste Your Talent” by Don Hutcheson
- “What Should I Do with My Life?” By Po Brunson
- “Hardwired” by Tom Tavantzis
- Cracking the Millennial Code: An Interview with Javier Montes
- Discover Your Talents: An Interview with Don Hutcheson
- The hidden secret to changing your life in less than 10 minutes a day: Interview with Julianna Raye
- Increase Your Website Conversions: An Interview with Chris Dayley
- What comes first: Fulfillment or Success? An Interview with Chris Plough