Don’t Chase the Money: An Interview with Brandon T. Adams
This week on the Business Revolution business podcast, a rockstar millennial entrepreneur joins us to share his story. Brandon T. Adams is a successful business person, is one of two producers of his own reality show, and invented and sold his own unique product- all before the age of 30!
Brandon shares his journey from living out of the backseat of his truck, to growing and scaling a successful product, to where he is at today. He hopes that his story of success and failure can motivate other millennials to get out and do whatever it takes to reach their goals.
Also in this episode you’ll learn:
- Why age doesn’t affect your ability
- Why you should embrace your past, not be held back from it
- The do or die mentality
- How to live the million dollar lifestyle (without a million dollars)
- How millenials are a driving force in business today
And so, so much more!
- Also, don’t forget to connect with Brandon in the Business Revolution Facebook Group!
- Or on his website- http://brandontadams.com/
- Or even on Snapchat! @btadams18
- Cracking the Millennial Code: An Interview with Javier Montes
- Discover Your Talents: An Interview with Don Hutcheson
- The hidden secret to changing your life in less than 10 minutes a day: Interview with Julianna Raye
- Increase Your Website Conversions: An Interview with Chris Dayley
- What comes first: Fulfillment or Success? An Interview with Chris Plough