Entrepreneur Toolkit: Five Fundamentals for Success
As you know, being an entrepreneur is one of the hardest jobs you can take on in this world. To be one, you have to be a go-getter, a rule breaker, and a limit pusher. But, in every successful entrepreneur’s “toolkit” or back pocket is a set of tools and traits that keep them on the path to greatness. Ironically, the tools that I recommend in this business podcast represent the basics and are nothing fancy. We are all very familiar with them. However, they are rarely implemented. No quick or dirty tip or trick will get you to the life of your dreams without you first building a foundation in yourself and becoming a person of quality. Jim Rohn once said that we should work harder on ourselves than we do on our job. Listen here as I share how building an entrepreneur mindset will lay the foundation for achieving your goals.
In this episode, you will discover:
- Why goal achievement starts with understanding the driving force behind your goals, which helps you to take action even when you don’t feel like it.
- How the simple act of writing down your goals and having them in front of you will help you to create the life of your dreams.
- The nature of fear as an emotion stemming from our primitive days, which served to keep us safe, and how it no longer serves us in modern times to become successful.
- Why it is critical for you to find your unique purpose in this world and not let fear hold you back a single day longer.
- Why entrepreneurs need mentors and coaches and how to find them.
- How your success in life more often than not comes down to the people with whom you choose to spend your time (“circle of influence”).
- Why entrepreneurs need to make health and wellness a priority; good health has a direct correlation to happiness and success.
- Cracking the Millennial Code: An Interview with Javier Montes
- Discover Your Talents: An Interview with Don Hutcheson
- The hidden secret to changing your life in less than 10 minutes a day: Interview with Julianna Raye
- Increase Your Website Conversions: An Interview with Chris Dayley
- What comes first: Fulfillment or Success? An Interview with Chris Plough