Got Consistency? It Aint Sexy but it Works
Welcome to Episode 21 of the Business Revolution business podcast.
Consistency is the name of the game. Any time you’re trying to push yourself and achieve something big, you must have the end goal in mind and consistently work towards that goal until you achieve it. There are going to be times that things seem difficult, days that you just don’t want to do it but you need to make a habit of reminding yourself of your end goal and constantly working towards it. It might be that you’re trying to lose weight or your trying to reach the next level in your business. No matter what it is, consistency is what it’s going take to get you to your goal.
In this episode, you will discover:
- Why consistency is so important
- It’s simple, it’s not fun but it works
- How consistency can both help you reach your goals and also push you further away from success
- That you can always decide to shift your goals and change the direction but consistency will never change
- That you need to have clarity on what you’re doing and why you’re doing it
- Trying to find shortcuts will rarely work. 99% of the time it will take hard work and consistency
- That you need to pick a few of the things that have worked for you in the past and do those or model someone else that has gotten the results you’re after
- You are going to do the action “until” you get the results that you want
- That consistency can create greate habits in your life
Also check out Christian’s weekly videos on the Seequs Facebook page.
- Cracking the Millennial Code: An Interview with Javier Montes
- Discover Your Talents: An Interview with Don Hutcheson
- The hidden secret to changing your life in less than 10 minutes a day: Interview with Julianna Raye
- Increase Your Website Conversions: An Interview with Chris Dayley
- What comes first: Fulfillment or Success? An Interview with Chris Plough