Life by Design: An Interview with Darryl Hicks
Are you using metrics to measure the overarching success of your business?
In this business podcast episode, Darryl Hicks, CEO of the 8-figure business Tungsten Revenue sits down with us to talk about metrics, employee satisfaction, the importance of KPIs, and so much more. Darryl is not only a very successful entrepreneur who is living the life of his dreams, but also a mentor, coach and over all incredibly humble and inspirational human being.
Here are some takeaways from this episode:
- How an entrepreneur is made
- Why one of your main focuses should be ROI
- The importance of working smart vs. working hard
- Breaking down your goals into doable tasks
- What metrics you need to be tracking
- The direct balance between man/labor
- Why you need playbooks
- Eliminate, optimize, automate and outsource!
And so much more!
Find Darryl by searching Google: “Darryl Hicks Tungsten”
Check out these other awesome resources mentioned in the podcast as well:
- Cracking the Millennial Code: An Interview with Javier Montes
- Discover Your Talents: An Interview with Don Hutcheson
- The hidden secret to changing your life in less than 10 minutes a day: Interview with Julianna Raye
- Increase Your Website Conversions: An Interview with Chris Dayley
- What comes first: Fulfillment or Success? An Interview with Chris Plough