Living the #cookielife: An Interview with Sol Orwell
Are you living the #cookielife? During this episode of the Business Revolution podcast, Stephen sits down with renowned entrepreneur Sol Orwell, the founder and CEO of Examine.com, to discuss exactly what it means to put an equal amount on your personal life as you do your business life.
Sol teaches us in this business podcast episode that even as a very independent business owner or entrepreneur, there is a tremendous importance in allowing your team to take the lead. Don’t let your ego get in the way of your business- in order to succeed you have to trust in your team to take charge as often or even more so than you.
This week we will learn…
- Just what it means to be part of the #cookielife
- The art of balancing your ego v. growing your brand
- The importance of living your personal life alongside your business life
- How to get yourself into “the flowzone”
- How to inspire loyalty in your employees
- The importance of focusing your energy on one project at a time
And so, so much more!
By the way… Do you make the greatest chocolate chip cookies in the world? Sol would like to test that theory! Connect with Sol directly in the Business Revolution Facebook Group and show him what you’ve got!
- Still curious about what it takes to be an entrepreneur? Sol offers a lot of valuable information on his blog http://www.sjo.com/ or find him on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/sorwell
- Join the conversation in the Business Revolution Facebook Group!!
- Cracking the Millennial Code: An Interview with Javier Montes
- Discover Your Talents: An Interview with Don Hutcheson
- The hidden secret to changing your life in less than 10 minutes a day: Interview with Julianna Raye
- Increase Your Website Conversions: An Interview with Chris Dayley
- What comes first: Fulfillment or Success? An Interview with Chris Plough