Under New Management: An Interview with David Burkus
When it comes to Business Management, are the methods you’re executing stuck in the Dark Ages?
This week, David Burkus sits down with us to talk about his new book, “Under New Management,” a book I highly recommend to any business owner or entrepreneur. There is an immense amount of value to be gained from each chapter, but in this business podcast episode we focus on four specific topics that are outlined in the book.
We hope you can take these highly researched ideas and start using them today within your business!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to “outlaw email” (or slowly stop relying on it so much)
- The benefits of unlimited vacation
- Starting the conversation about open salaries in workplace
- Why you should put your employees FIRST
- The pros and cons of having an open work space
- Check out David’s website for a ton of additional info! http://davidburkus.com/
- Find David’s book on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Under-New-Management-Organizations-Upending/dp/0544630971
- Join the conversation in the Business Revolution Facebook Group!!
- Cracking the Millennial Code: An Interview with Javier Montes
- Discover Your Talents: An Interview with Don Hutcheson
- The hidden secret to changing your life in less than 10 minutes a day: Interview with Julianna Raye
- Increase Your Website Conversions: An Interview with Chris Dayley
- What comes first: Fulfillment or Success? An Interview with Chris Plough