Smarter Scaling and Smarter Social Media
In this episode, Laura Roeder and I discuss how business owners like you don’t have to reinvent the wheel when it comes to social media. You can re-purpose and recycle your reusable content to get as much mileage out of it as possible. Named as one of the top 100 entrepreneurs under 35, Laura founded a new social media tool known as Edgar to help you stop struggling to keep up with social media marketing tasks. Edgar is automatic, streamlined, and scalable. It will simplify processes, improve efficiency, and free up your time by reposting your content, whether it be your blog posts, emails, news articles, images, graphics, and much more.
In this episode, you will discover:
- How content marketing is still king!
- Why you don’t have to be an early adopter but can start right now creating really good content within your business, and getting it out through social media.
- That the point of social media is not to get likes, but to get leads! Make sure that your content engages and drives to action your audience.
- How you can successfully run a well-cultured company with virtual teams and tips that Laura has used to do it successfully
In this business podcast episode we mentioned the following resources:
- Cracking the Millennial Code: An Interview with Javier Montes
- Discover Your Talents: An Interview with Don Hutcheson
- The hidden secret to changing your life in less than 10 minutes a day: Interview with Julianna Raye
- Increase Your Website Conversions: An Interview with Chris Dayley
- What comes first: Fulfillment or Success? An Interview with Chris Plough