Taxes Done Right: An Interview with Jeff Darley
As the end of the year quickly approaches, is your business ready for tax season?
This week we are joined by small business and personal accountant Jeff Darley (who also handles all of the financials for Seequs Digital Marketing) who is here to talk about how you can be better prepared for tax season this year. If you need help handling the finances of your company, Jeff is who you want to talk to. He is an expert when it comes to everything taxes, so this is definitely an episode you’ll want to be taking notes for.
In this business podcast episode, you will also learn:
- The differences between an LLC and an S Corporation
- How to make the most out of your tax write-off’s
- When to (and when not to) make big purchases
- How to prepare for tax season
- 50% vs. 100% deductions
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid of calling an accountant for help
The best place to contact Jeff is by phone. His telephone number is (303) 730-3311.
You can also email Jeff at [email protected]
Or connect with him in the Business Revolution Facebook Group!
- Cracking the Millennial Code: An Interview with Javier Montes
- Discover Your Talents: An Interview with Don Hutcheson
- The hidden secret to changing your life in less than 10 minutes a day: Interview with Julianna Raye
- Increase Your Website Conversions: An Interview with Chris Dayley
- What comes first: Fulfillment or Success? An Interview with Chris Plough