What if it DOES Work? – Interview with Heidi Mount
What does it take to start your own business? Grit. Dental consultant Heidi Mount knows all about overcoming obstacles in order to reach your dreams and in this business podcast episode, she shares with us her unique journey.
After working as a dental assistant for twenty years, Heidi knew she was ready to take on the challenge of starting her own business. In only three months, Heidi quit her job and started a business all on her own! Her advice? Work hard, stay committed, and never quit.
What else will you learn in this episode?
- Why you don’t need “the fancy stuff” to start a business
- How to shift your focus away from your fear
- The importance of finding a niche and sticking to it
- How your attitude affects your ability to get clients
- Have a question to ask Heidi about running a virtual company? Ask her in the Business Revolution Facebook Group!https://www.facebook.com/groups/BizRevolution/
- Heidi’s Facebook page-https://www.facebook.com/Coach-Heidi-Mount-981796051865930/?fref=ts
- Heidi’s website-http://www.coachingdentist.com/
- Cracking the Millennial Code: An Interview with Javier Montes
- Discover Your Talents: An Interview with Don Hutcheson
- The hidden secret to changing your life in less than 10 minutes a day: Interview with Julianna Raye
- Increase Your Website Conversions: An Interview with Chris Dayley
- What comes first: Fulfillment or Success? An Interview with Chris Plough